Establishing dual-like VET pilots in agriculture and tourism in the Gabala, Ismayilly and Gakh districts
The overall objective of the project is to foster a transition from a supply-driven to a demand-driven VET. Particularly, this will be achieved through supporting three VET centres in establishing sound and enduring linkages with the private sector, introducing labour-market oriented curricula and practical learning phases, as well as capacities building of educational staff with close cooperation with employers.
- Strategic partnerships with the private sector (in dual-like VET) in the 3 VET centres established;
- Competence-based curricula and learning materials for the 3 VET centres in 2 sectors with high labour market relevance developed and tested;
- Demand-led VET training for prospective entrepreneurs and vulnerable groups established;
- Capacities of VET centre management and administrative staff, teachers, master-trainers and private sector instructors improved;
- Communication strategy on quality VET prepared and implemented, lessons learnt identified and disseminated for national/cross-national up-scaling.