Monitoring Progress, Empowering Action
- To contribute to an improvement of the environment in which CSOs operate, and ensure that an enabling environment exists in partner countries;
- To strengthen CSOs’ capacities to promote evidence-based reform and increase public accountability.
- The regional component allows for cross-country exchanges and learning, formulation of regional priorities and better communication and advocacy in order to improve the conditions of CSOs.
- Creation and piloting of a monitoring framework for enabling environment of CSOs that provides methodology for assessment and supporting documents to guide local CSOs in its implementation (including templates and questionnaires);
- Development of country and regional reports – using the monitoring framework.