EU4Business: From Policies to Action
Specifically, the project aims to:
- Strengthen institutional frameworks and the delivery of government support to the private sector and improve the business environment;
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of private sector development policies and improve the production of business statistics;
- Support evidence-based policy-making and regional benchmarking;
- Stimulate reform implementation, through peer reviews and regional policy dialogue.
- Enhanced institutional capacity of the government to deliver support to the private sector;
- Enhanced contribution of business associations to policy making processes;
- Enhanced capacity to monitor implementation of government policy;
- Availability of structural and business demography statistics;
- Third SBA assessment published, disseminated and used for policy making;
- Peer reviews on competitiveness reforms carried out.