EU4Business Facility (Phase III)
1. Improve monitoring and the qualitative assessment of EU support to private sector development in the EaP countries and related country Flagships
2. Improve communication on EU-supported private sector development projects towards potential beneficiaries (MSMEs at large, women-led business, MSMEs located in underserved regions, etc.) and stakeholders.
3. Improve the visibility and provide a coherent branding for EU-financed actions in support to private sector development.
2. Improved communication and outreach towards potential beneficiaries with a view to maximise the impact of EU-supported programmes, especially on the most vulnerable and underserved groups.
3. Reinforced EU’s image as a key player in support of the private sector and of the EU4Business brand in the EaP at large and among SMEs and partner governments in particular. Visibility of the EU4business initiative and underlying projects will be reinforced across the EaP business community. Support to the implementation of Smart Specialisation Strategies developed with EU support in the region.