Collaborate for Impact – development of social entrepreneurship and social investments in the Eastern Partnership countries and Russia
The Armenia component, developed in partnership with the EU Delegation to Armenia, will comprise an Emergency Covid-19 Relief Fund for social enterprises, incubation and acceleration programmes, as well as social innovation competition events aimed at promoting new social business models.
The specific objectives of the action should lead to:
-Increased number of social investors in EaP countries and Russia.
-Increased level of collaboration at the regional and local level in the field of social entrepreneurship among EaP countries and Russia.
-Increased level of skills and business competences among social enterprises and CSOs, benefitting from the incubation/acceleration activities in Armenia.
-Promotion of social innovation and development of the new business models for financing CSOs and purpose-driven businesses.
- Awareness raising/educational events organised at regional and national level.
- Social investors circles/clubs in EaP countries established.
- Scholarships for local stakeholders and study visits organised.
- Landing website for the project created, local country-based websites created, and the online platform for sharing resources, connections, projects and deals is active.
- Policy dialogue and policy nexus for EaP countries prepared.
- Emergency fund in Armenia created through financing support to third parties.
- Acceleration/incubation programme in Armenia implemented.
- Competitions of ideas for CSOs, social enterprises and purpose-driven businesses organised.
- Best practices in social entrepreneurship/social investment from EaP countries and Russia.
- Venture philanthropy funds created.