Social Rights Center will conduct training on project management within the framework of the “Developing grassroots initiatives in Azerbaijan” project with the financial support of the European Union. The project objective is to increase young initiative groups’ skills and expand their influence.
Generally, the project will consist of 3 stages:
– 3 days of training about “Project management”;
– Support the development of projects;
– Support for applying to send projects to stakeholders.
Who can apply?
– Persons between the ages of 18-29 who are (or have been) active in a particular initiative group;
– Representatives of the initiative group living in Baku and Ganja;
– Persons are motivated to learn the process of writing and managing projects.
Project period: 05.08.22 – 07.08.22
Application form: https://cutt.ly/VLWgSth
*Application deadline: 28 July
PARTICIPATION IS FREE!