- Mobility & people-to-people contacts
- Education and vocational training
- Economic and social cooperation
- Education & vocational training
Following the revision of the Erasmus+ 2020 Annual Work Programme announced earlier in August, the two new calls were launched on 25 August. They each provide €100 million to respond to the educational challenges resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The call for digital education readiness will support projects in school education, vocational education and training, and higher education. This call will aim to enhance online, distance and blended learning – including supporting teachers and trainers, as well as safeguarding the inclusive nature of digital learning opportunities.
- The call for ‘partnerships for creativity’ will support projects in the fields of youth, school education and adult education. It aims to develop skills and competences that encourage creativity and boost quality, innovation and recognition of youth work.
Both calls will help link education, training and youth organisations with those in the cultural and creative sectors.
Further information and explanations of the calls are available in the second corrigendum to the 2020 Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
The deadline to apply is 29 October 2020.