The project “Regional Energy Efficiency Programme for Corporate Sector” aims at enhancing competitiveness of corporate enterprises through the optimal use of resources, technology innovation and the introduction of the best practice, as well as improvements to energy management practices.
– Promoting market transformation and transition by introducing advanced assessment of optimal resource use and aligning the interest of technology suppliers and end-users.
– Enabling investments into projects that otherwise would be postponed or not implemented, thereby helping unlock the potential for energy saving.
– Improving control over production costs, better maintenance and less frequent breakdowns.
– Energy audits.
– Conduction of energy efficiency management systems assessment.
– Organisation of energy management trainings.
– Assessment of best practice and best available technologies.
– Benchmarking and energy management review.
– Conduction of capital investment appraisal.
– Development of performance indicators.
– Provision of market development assistance;
– Dissemination of information.
– Project management support.
– Facilitating specific energy optimisation analysis.
Connectivity, energy efficiency, environment and climate change; Economic development and better market opportunities
Region: Whole country or multi-country
Project Type: Local
Start Date: 2009-01-01
€1 940 000