Strengthening capacity of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of Azerbaijan in the area of skills anticipation and workforce planning
- To improve the institutional setting, analytical capacity and outputs of the national system of skills needs anticipation and analysis;
- To consolidate the organisation and approach to develop, maintain and use occupational standards.
- The working methods and analytical tools are consolidated and the skills and analytical capacities of the involved staff are strengthened;
- At least two in-depth analyses (studies) of skills supply and demand are conducted;
- Development and application of the anticipation and analysis methodology based on the current digital database of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population;
- The organisation, work processes and methodological framework underpinning the new occupational and qualification standards is consolidated;
- Capacities are built and the actors involved at different stages of the revised O & Q standards workflow are trained;
- At least 10 occupational standards and qualification standards are developed and 10 existing are updated in accordance with the new regulations and methodology, in sectors of higher priority for employment and economic growth.