Building CSO Capacity for Regional cooperation within the Black Sea Region
Building further on the success of the Forum, the project ‘’Building CSO Capacity for Regional cooperation within the Black Sea Region’’ will contribute to the stability and prosperity in the Black Sea Region, in line with the goals of the Black Sea Synergy, by strengthening the civil society organisations (CSOs) capacity for cooperation in the context of sustainable development and societal resilience in the post-pandemic period. In this respect, the activity package is supporting joint initiatives and regional thematic cooperation through: sub-granting, mobility fund, thematic events, operationalization of the internal structures etc.
- Consolidating the capacity of the Forum's internal structures (Working Groups, Advisory Group, National Focal Points Network).
- Providing support for joint partnerships among CSOs in the region.
- Increasing the visibility of the Black Sea NGO Forum as a regional cooperation mechanism.
- Increasing the visibility of activities developed by the participants and partners of the Black Sea NGO Forum.
- A Sub-granting scheme organised and implemented for the development of regional CSO networks.
- Mobility Fund exchanges awarded to support civil society experts and professionals from the Black Sea Region.
- Thematic events organised on priority subjects for the Forum.