This project (Component 3 of the EU4Youth Programme) aims at ensuring the effective functioning of EU4Youth, its alignment with relevant policy dialogues, actions and other programmes, as well as the creation of synergies with other programmes for mutual reinforcement and avoiding duplications.
The project’s objectives aim to:
– Explore synergies among all the components of the action, as well as with other key programmes, donors and organisations, with joint information when relevant;
– Support the implementation and supervision of the EU4Youth grant contracts;
– Support the Project Steering Committee in its organisational, coordination, monitoring and reporting functions;
– Carry out communication and visibility activities, and ensure good visibility for the entire EU4Youth Programme;
– Help further develop the concept of EU4Youth in terms of content and provide sector-related expertise;
– Support the alignment of the EU4Youth Programme with relevant policy dialogues and actions, in particular within the EaP multilateral architecture with Platform 4 and the corresponding Panel on Education, Culture and Youth.
Two groups of activities are carried out within the project:
– Activities Group One: Programme design, management, monitoring and reporting (composed of eight activities);
– Activities Group Two: Overall steering, coordination and expertise (composed of nine activities).
Mobility and people-to-people contacts; Economic development and better market opportunities
Region: Whole country or multi-country
Project Type: Local
Start Date: 2018-08-27
€2 500 000